Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Count down to the big Birthday- Living with Spinal Muscular Atrophy Type 1

The sky has been gray last few days. Its been cooler at night. The leaves are turning to a brilliant gold color. Fall..... is upon us. It used to be my favorite time of year. Sweat shirt weather. Now,  sadly thinking to myself it means the Flu season is upon us.
Lizzy has been pretty well all summer. She had a sinus infection last week and last few days she has been really tired. I pray she is not getting sick.
Sept.26
Spoke too soon my sweet girl is not feeling well at all. She has been on bipap since Thursday night. Her teeth are so swollen where her permanent teeth are coming in.  No fever just pain. My poor sweet girl. It hurts me to see her like this. These are her permanent teeth. I have never remember this happening to my kids. I just feel like I could throw up I am so upset about her not feeling well. Its not her lungs but she thinks bipap makes her feel better.
Sept. 27
I have not had time to finish my updates. Lizzy is doing a lot better today! Thank the dear lord.
She will be eight years old on Thursday!! Eight years . Our princess will be eight years old.
Its been a learning experience,Lifes values have changed for me and I feel closer to divine interventions and at times feel I am being guided be divine intervention to make the right choices when it comes to Lizzy.
Its like all that important anymore is keeping Lizzy healthy, do everything I can to help their families, my family and those friends that I am close to. I used to be so more involved in other things in my life. I value things much more. I am a crazy recycler. I even recycle old buttons and make hair barrettes besides on my bows. Its like I want some of the past remembered in my future.

Thank you that all help us get where we are and helped us with get Lizzy to this huge milestone. The Big #8 birthday.
Keep Lizzy in your prayers!!

"We believe in miracles because we live with one!!

www.our-sma-angels.com/elizabeth




No comments: