Saturday, October 22, 2011

"When do we get a break? "Living with Spinal Muscular Atrophy Type 1

Its been a heck of a year. Thank goodness its about over. I have enough troubles this year to last many years.
Now,  to add to our situation the van in having issues again. I can not pay to have it fixed.  It will just have to sit. Things not be any worse right now. We do not know what the months ahead will bring.
Paul is not doing so hot but is looking for a job. The future looks very bleak. When do we get a break? Winter is coming and we do not know how we are going to make it. Sell our house and make nothing off of it even if it does sell? Then ,where do we go? What will happen to us?
I try to stay positive but with realizing I will now have to quit being Lizzy's caregiver and get a job is tearing me up inside. Christen has tried and can not get one locally and Paul's health  is not good right now
I pray every night and Thank God he has gotten us through ......I do not want to give up but what is next?
Lizzy is doing well and that is the only positive thing we have. She is the only thing that keeps me going.
Please, pray something good happens soon for us. We need a miracle!!
"We believe in miracles because we live with one!"
www.our-sma-angels.com/elizabeth

No comments: