Monday, October 1, 2012

Lizzy's Special Day and Age Nine Photos -Living with Spinal Muscular Atrophy

Lizzy had a great birthday party with family and friends. Hard to believe our little miracle has been here nine years. I remember the day she was born and how the nurse was holding her up right and I said something and Lizzy's head bobbed around acting like she knew my voice. That was the last time I ever saw her hold her own head up. This sweet little girl changed my life. She is a gift from God and so very precious. Every day I am so blessed to have her in my life. 
Here is some pics of her party and the pictures I took at her photo shoot shadowing the photographer and family friend. I also posted these on my face book page. 










































"We believe in miracles because we live with one!"


"Being defeated is often only a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent."
www.our-sma-angels.com/elizabeth

No comments: