Sunday, February 14, 2010

Our sweet Corbyn is home and Lizzy's V-day- Living with SMA

My  grandson  is home from the hospital thank goodness. Only thing..... they still do not know what is going on. His fever is gone and the rash seems to by disapearing. Still some bruising. Where is DR. House when you need him?

Busy week with birthdays this week and last. My brother in law Jim was Thursday the 11th, Jessica my daughter was the 12th , Jeff my son in law was the 13th , My daughter Dawn is today the 14th , Calib my son in law and my grand daughter Rachael is the 17th, my sister Lisa the 18th and my late father in law Bob was the 20th.

Lizzy has been doing great all day and actually been playing with her Mom while I had to do a family tree for my husband's side. Its a family project.
Lizzy got a new webkin from her Dad and she has been playing with it online all day.
I have not been online too much last few days to much going on here. Sometimes you just need a break.
Hope every one is doing well

Oh, I almost forgot ........geeesh Dawn's best friend Katie donated some of her breast milk to Lizzy yesterday.Is that great or what?  She has a great diet I hear and we are excited to have a local donor! Thank you to the man upstairs for keeping a close eye on Lizzy. Her guardian angel she calls " Molly" has been watching over her too. Yes, we believe .....

Lizzy gets her new AFOS and TLSOs tomorrow. We are very excited. Yeah, she picked Leopard again. That is her "Trade Mark" I guess.  Another busy brrrrrrrr cold week ahead.
Many prayer to all the sick kids!!
"We believe in Miracles because we live with one"
www.our-sma-angels.com/elizabeth

No comments: