Thursday, February 4, 2010

More snow coming......... Living with SMA


Its been awhile since I updated.  Love this pic(above)  of Lizzy from last fall.  I totally apologize. Lizzy had gotten sick on the 27th and is better now. My focus is her when she is sick. Now, if I can figure out how to get my wireless internet to work life would be better. Elizabeth wants to be online all the time. She had a total melt down because I was online today. She has the computer access most ALL the time these days when its working.

I need to just give a quick update.  Lizzy is doing well. I failed myself this past week and dieting failed. Its going to snow here soon. Paul is the highest score in his class. Dawn quit work but is working more since she quit. We are not going to MDA camp. We are going to CCK but have to go see DR. Hough next week for a wellness check and release to go. We are going to the FSMA Conference but not sure how we will get there or or afford it but the plan is to go. It will just be Christen, Lizzy and me since Paul will be in school. Lost our bm donor and looking for a new one.  Not sure when we are going to Stanford next.
 It supposed to be snowing any minute again. ugh.....

MJ is home from the hospital and its Madison Reed's 13th birthday today!!
Many prayers for the kids who are sick.

Is it spring yet?

I will update more soon.
'We believe in miracles because we live with one"
www.our-sma-angels.com/elizabeth

No comments: