Friday, October 29, 2010

Living with SMA - Sickness has hit us Hard

Grab a box of kleenex and watch this video . Its beautiful!! Please watch!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/robbierosensings#p/a/f/0/mZ51wEIWrNk


I am now sicker than a I have been in awhile. A brutal virus has attacked our upper respiratory and its some nasty stuff.  Lizzy had gotten very sick by Tuesday.  I have been doing extra treatments for her since she started getting sick now its hit me.  She has not been on bipap since yesterday. She is much better now but it has taken much work to get her through this. I mean its that thick nasty junk in your throat, your nose constantly runs,.Its hard for me to get productive can you imaging how its been for Lizzy?  I woke up this morning feeling like I could not breathe. I felt like my breathing passages where shutting down. I gasped for air upon waking up.
My poor Lizzy. She is such a trooper to be going through this.  Oh my its been quite an ordeal all week.She is doing great get through this!!!. She is off bipap and feeling much better. Still getting nasty crude out of her nose.
Now how did we got this illness?. Hum..... ignorance and somebody trying to act like that dote over Lizzy and exposed her to people that had their faces in hers. GRRRRR  I do not try to keep Lizzy to myself when we go places in public I like to be around Lizzy because I hover over her like a mother hen keeping others out of her face and not touching her. Like DUH ..... sick people stay away from us!! You suck!! To put Lizzy through this illness is. Who would go to a child's benefit with a virus?

DR.Schroth called Lizzy is a script on her way home from Florida on the plane. Bless her heart she is such a great lady. How many doctors would do that? Ahhhhh lets see ..... one DR.Mary Schroth!!
So , if I have not responded to you I am so sorry!!
Keep us in your prayers!!

Please view theses two sites its so important to get the word out on how
dangerous the problem of HAIs and specifically VAPs can be , The two site for those are at haiwatch.com and
vap.kchealthcare.com



" We believe in miracles because we live with one!!"
www.our-sma-angels.com/elizabeth 

2 comments:

Sky said...

Im so glad she is doing well, you get better fast, she needs you!!!!

Lizzy's Nina said...

Thanks, Lost my voice when I got up today. Still feel like crude. Lizzy is doing much better. I am taking care of both of us.