Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Hello February/ Living with Spinal Muscular Atrophy type 1


I am back to update! whoo hoo! 
We are expecting 3-4 inches of snow in the next few hours. Typical February.

Today, Its history being made for.the vote on acquittal on our president. This past 3 years has been the scariest of my life. I took Political Science in college but,it never prepared me for the past three years. I get physically ill when the president speaks. It started when he was running for president and worse after he won.. Maybe its way he hurts people and tries to ruin their reputations might be the reason. Maybe, the fact he is trying to mess with medicare or Affordable Care Act or just because he has lied over 16,000 times since he has been in office. Maybe, its because he tried to influence another country to help him with the 2020 election. I am afraid it hurt Joe Biden already. Maybe, its because of what he did to so many families over immigration. I don't know. I am very sensitive to people and their emotions. The voters will have their say in November. I am not a person that lives in a box I have always seen everything around me. I do not watch Fox news.I watch most other CBS NBC ABC etc. I am not brain washed easy. My family is divided over Trump. Its rather strange. Enough about this. Just brings the negative in and I try to stay positive. I just worry about my kids, grand kids and planet Earth.

Yep, Trump was just acquitted just now.  Like, we didn't know they would.  Scary, to think what he will do next. These senators will go down in history for their votes.

Lizzy has been sick with runny nose and sore throat. She is doing better. She has been on antibiotics and doing great. When she is sick now with a cold she works on getting the junk out of her trunk. Must be her Spinraza that has helped her. I am glad she is older and still able to talk. Over Christmas she had a strange illness and slept. She had no energy. She bounced back quickly after she recovered.

My diet started and doing much better. My colon getting a work out though those protein shakes. I had to stop drinking them yesterday. Taking a break for a day and then back on them.

We leave for Madison on the 17th. Lizzy's injection will be the 18th. Hope the flu will be better by then. Still wearing masks while we are there.

Hope you all are doing well. Pray, we have a great uneventful trip to Madison and pray hard for our country.


No comments: