Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Good thoughts for us please !!we need them!!

We are feeling great after weeks of being sick!
Lizzy has a busy week this week. Easter Seals was Monday and she is finally done with one side but because of being sick and being over stretched we still have one foot still being serial casted . She is a +7 on her good side!!
Today we got Lizzy's Leopard TLSO today. It fits so good but boy has she grown since her last one!! We had a 4 hour MDA visit also today which was a great visit and everyone loves Lizzy !! We have two appts here tomorrow.
Lizzy is Ambassador again for the MDA for our area MDA (Peoria Area) So watch her on labor day week end!!
Bad news I hate to say but we so far can not get help with our fights to Stanford. Mercy Med flight can not help us. I am trying so hard right now and I have a pilot trying to help that is a great guy I emailed. Please pray something pops up or Lizzy will be off her med.
If we had only known we could of had fundraiser or something . Its totally consumed me trying to find resources to help us. So I have been talking on the phone or sending emails or researching since last Friday! We have to go to Stanford!!
Lizzy has to stay on the hydroxyurea ! I dont know if she will lose the strength she has if she is off of it.
Many hugs to all and hope you are enjoying the great weather this week.
Prayers for Jacob Goodson !! He is in the hospital again!! Prayers for My brother inlaw Jim who has been very ill!
Pray we find a way to CA for July and October.

No comments: