Friday, July 18, 2008

Well I made it to 50. Fat, sassy and now old. LOL That's me these days!!

Lizzy met Senator Rutherford today. He was pretty excited to meet her. We got some pics and she told him "Thank you for helping her get her purple power chair" She was shy... LOL Lizzy shy!! His staff seemed excited. We told him we have his asst Peg on speed dial. Its was a pretty good visit. She got a little raspy for a few minutes but I think it was the humidity today. She has been fine since we got home.


I got a phone call from Halli tonight from Iceland. He told me Ragnar is so much stronger doing the PBA and shocking the doctors! That is so great!! We had a great talk. He said I talk fast.... I always have talked fast!! LOL . I loved talking to him!!

Well, I have to get Lizzy to bed. She had a busy day.
Caitlyn's party is tomorrow so I must also rest up for a 5-6 years at her party. Lizzy is going also of course.

1 comment:

Sky said...

Happy Birthday to you, happy Birthday to you, we hope you have the best day ever!!!! Hugs Sheila and Sky