Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Just another day in My life (Spinal Muscular Atrophy)





Things seem to be a bit better today. Lizzy is back running back and forth in her power chair getting Lexy things out of her toys bins. Too cute. She threw a major hissy fit today Christen wanted to take her to Walmart. She told her Mom that she didnt want her to take the baby because "the baby needed to stay with her and Nina" too funny.

We have had Lexy almost every day for about a month now. She is growing and so darn sweet. Lizzy loves having her around. I can actually pee with out an audience because Lizzy watches Lexy while I pee! Its great!! LOL

Elizabeth gets her new TLSO and AFOS tomorrow. She is excited. She picked leopard again!!

I am still freaking that Lizzy donor breast milk is being denied. Christen has to call back the local La Leche League. She had a call from them today but was not here and it was too late by the time she got back to call back. I hope its good news!! So, first thing tomorrow she will have to call. I emailed the senator's asst and maybe she will be able to help Lizzy. This has been the worst week I can remember in a long time.
If you have extra Breast milk and you are healthy send it to Lizzy Please!

Paul has inquired about a job in Elk Grove, IL and a few others. Maybe we will be moving. He wants to move right over the border in Wisconsin. He wants to move Lizzy to Wisconsin so she will be closer to DR.Schroth.

Time to get myself to bed so I can lay awake all night long. I can not shut my mind of these days at night. Too much going on up there.

Please pray for all the sick kiddos out there. I heard Ava has RSV and Avery is still in the hospital. MJ has been sick also

Pray for Lizzy to get help with her donor breast milk. She has been on donor breast milk over three years now and NEEDS it so bad!!!!




We believe in Miracles!!
www.our-sma-angels.com/elizabeth

No comments: