Thursday, February 5, 2009

Never a dull moment

Well, yesterday morning I was woke with startling cry for help from Paul. His mouth was in severe pain and he did not sleep all night. He has this phobia of dentists and refuses to go see one until now. His face was so swelled so bad he looked like Sylvester Stallone in the first "Rocky" Movie. His eyes were swelled shut because his cheeks were so swelled. OMG.... It was bad. He woke Lizzy up by his cries of intense pain and she was throwing a major fit that I was going to take Papa to the ER. So, I said Christen its me or you but he has to go to the ER immediately. Christen said I will go. She took him. It's a man thing to see how much pain they can take. I think they have a class in high school required for boys/young men to have to take that tells them they have to endure pain because they are men. Pain 101. A week ago he said his teeth hurt and I said I will make you an appointment to see the dentist. He huffed, puffed and said I will be okay..... whatever..... So, now he has a 2 abscessed teeth and a gum infection. He goes to the dentist tomorrow. He looks slightly better today but still one cheek is still swelled. He actually went to work like that yesterday. Men!!!!!
If you ask Lizzy about the Stimulus package is she says its something that comes in the mail with flowers all over it. LOL!! We watch a lot of CNN...... She talks about the budget too.
Lizzy got her hair cut today and just loved it.
We fly out to CA March 11 to see DR.Wang, Molly and Andy. Lizzy is looking forward to seeing Andy and Molly. Lizzy loves flying.
Many prayers for Hunter's family. His wake was tonight.
Also prayers Jacob, Emily, Aiden, Shira ,Garrison,Erin,Lauren and all the sick kiddos that are dealing with sickness. Prayers For Addison K also as she is recovering from trach surgery. I hope her she is doing so much better.

We believe in Miracles!!
www.our-sma-angels.com/elizabeth

No comments: