Thursday, June 9, 2011

Loving Summer- Living with Spinal Muscular Atrophy






This is my girl just being herself. She is so full of life!! She is a great kid!! She is my heart.
She has discovered the library. She has been checking out books, to a magic show and tonight Bingo. Tomorrow,  at noon a movie and  sack lunch . She has to go to EVERYTHING they have. She can drive her chair there and its only 2 blocks away. She hears what is going on and then she is constantly reminds you what time she needs to be there. She has been accompanied by her Mom each time. Which is good that they get this time together. She is loving summer!!  She loves being outside even when it has been in the high nineties. Tonight,  it was pretty chilly for a change this week.

She is upset we are not going to the conference in Orlando this year but we just do not have the money to go. Paul is still not working and the van is in major need of service. We have to figure something out. I am thinking maybe I might get a job in the evenings and Christen can take care of Lizzy at night. That way I will have all morning and part of the afternoon with her. I am worried about my back and how it effect me to be on my feet to long but I have to think of something. It will all work out I have hope.Its just needs to happen soon!!

 Healing Prayers for our friend Hayden in California and Healing prayers or Sophia Gaynor.Healing prayers for MJ.
Prayers for Brynlee's family to find strength to get through the days ahead.

Have a great summer  Lizzy is waiting for her big trip next month to see Avery and her friends and then up to see her friend Drew and his great wonderful family. Its going to be a blast seeing all her friends.
"We believe in miracles because we live with one!!"
www.our-sma-angels.com/elizabeth





No comments: