Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Lizzy update -living with Spinal Muscular Atrophy

The power of prayer and miracles are amazing. Whoa..... unbelievable!!
Thank you all so much. 
Lizzy had a good afternoon. She is down right now to 25% o2. I do not want to toot my horn too quick but it seems maybe she is getting better!!
My mom is in Evenglow ( Nursing home a 1/2 block from my house) and is comfortable. 
My husband may have found a job! !
KEEP THOSE POSITIVE THOUGHTS AND prayers coming this way!!
"We believe in miracles because we live with one!!"




www.our-sma-angels.com/elizabeth

3 comments:

Maria B. said...

Keep the good updates coming, please. I hope Lizzy gets to go home soon. And prayers for your Mom and a great job for your husband.

Sky said...

one word "AWESOME"

Anonymous said...

hoping Lizzy is totally better soon and you get home. sending positive thoughts for you all