Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Two steps forward one step back- Living with Spinal Muscular Atrophy

Its been like riding on emotional roller coaster this past week.
Lizzy takes two steps forward and 1 step back. Breaks my heart to see what this little girl has gone through but on the other hand makes me beam with pride how she has gotten through it.

Yesterday, everything was going great and I expected this is the road to recovery . Then, she slid back again and bradyed again.
Last night, she was better but getting this junk out is unreal. O2 is still at 30%.

My mother is not well either. They are thinking its bone cancer. She is also in the hospital in our home town,

Its hard not to lose faith through times like this when there is so much going on but faith and believing in miracles is all I have.
Thank you my friends for being there for us.
Keep those prayers coming!!

"We believe in miracles because we live with one!"
www.our-sma-angels.com/elizabeth 

3 comments:

Lucy and Ethel said...

Keeping the prayers coming for all of you from NC!!!

'Lucy'

Unknown said...

Hang in there! Prayers continue!

Sky said...

we can never lose faith, its what drives us and our awesome kids! Lizzy is a fighter and such an amazing girl, she will pull through this! and so will your mama!!! (((HUGS))) and all my prayers