Friday, October 24, 2008

Better day (Spinal Muscular Atrophy)

Lizzy is acting better today. She is not so demanding today and cranky. This illness is a mystery
The DME gave Lizzy a demo mask and it works well for her. Only thing is Lizzy dropped a few times o2 last night while sleeping again last night. No air leaks NOTHING. I would cough her suction her and she was fine. I am not understanding what is going on. Her O2 and heart rate are great off bipap she has had no fever. I am concerned and don't know what is going on. We got a used bipap from the DME till Lizzy's gets fixed. They said I was right her bipap was not working correct. She seems to do better off bipap. Her treatments today went normal. No extra junk. Great air movement. She says she has a headache but that is all. She is on every three hour treatments so I am still NOT understanding if she sound good, looks good and does great off bipap what is going on. She is on extra Breast milk and pedilite also so this is really baffling me.

On a good note. Charlie and Sophia are released from the hospital. Sophia is on her way home. Both kids are doing great.

Prayers for Logan H he is not doing well. He has his air ways start to close and they don't know why. Many prayers to them

I went to curves for my 5th time this week. I am starting to feel great and feel lighter.

Have a great week-end

1 comment:

Sky said...

could it just be the change of season, dryer, colder? I hope whatever it is, she pulls through with flying colors!!! Give her a big hug from Sky and I. Sheila