Sunday, October 5, 2008

Tonight's update, sick kids and Extreme Make-over

Lizzy had thick gunk come out of her this morning. I have been doing extra treatments on her to keep her secretions thinned out. No fever , no higher heart rate and she said she is fine. Her treatment lasted a hour longer just for extra coughs this morning just getting her cleared out . Then..... to top it off her cough machine quit working right. The pause button is broken so I have to use it on manual. This is the one she has had for 4 years. I think taking it on the plane and where ever we go is why it got broke in the first place, . The pause button has been broken since we got back from Stanford last trip but now it will not even work unless its on manual. UGH..... Now what? Its a Emerson not a Respironics. We can not live in fear of not having what we need to keep Lizzy healthy. I wish I had the means to get Lizzy every-thing she needs. It always something. Life is pretty good to us though. Their are a lot of people that have it worse off than us. We have it rough but Lizzy is doing okay and we seem to eat and get the bills paid. We dont have much money wise but we have family and great friends that care.
Many prayers to MJ , Conner ,Sophia D and my Lizzy. Also prayers to little Gracee. Gracee had an incident today that scared her Mommy and Daddy.

We watched Extreme Make-over tonight. Good for the Akers family.!! Lizzy watched in amazement. She said "I want to go there" Yeah Lizzy me too!! We would love just to get our house finished with updates "still in progress " let alone handicapped friendly . I am so happy for such a great family to get what they needed for their family. Wow! Great people in Ohio!! Paying off their medical bills and their mortgage? Oh My Wow, that is a miracle alone let alone a new home too. Way to go!! Bless you Akers family.
Prayers for our upcoming trip on Tuesday to CA.






No comments: