Friday, October 3, 2008

Friday and anticipation.......

Courtney Rosas is in the hospital in Texas is having some issues many prayers for her. Dani Pruit has been sick with Influenza Type B. Mary Kate is still in the hospital in Minnesota intubated, Sarah Van Orden is recovering from a surgery. MJ has been sick this week. Ian is also sick. Many prayers for all the sick kids. Prayers for Courtney Smith's family also.
We fly out to Stanford this next week to see DR.Wang. I get nervous every time we fly. The anticipation consumes me until we get there. We have to do what we have to do to get Lizzy the medicine she needs. I know of two kids that went off the med and got weaker with in weeks of being off it. We are not taking that chance.
How about that that debate last night? I believe the Alaska Governor avoided some of the questions. I think she is a fighter and possibly a good public official for what she did for Alaska but to help run a whole country That scares the bejeepers out of me ...... McCain .....he will take away everything we do have for handicapped disabled children. He is not here to help families like us.

Lizzy has been very whiney today and a pray its because she is tired.

I actually worked out at Curves 4 times this week. I am going to do it ! I am going to get this weight off of me.

Hope you all have a great week-end .

No comments: