Monday, October 20, 2008

Lizzy not feeling well and a Losing start for me(Spinal Muscular Atrophy Type 1)

Lizzy is not feeling herself today. I am not understanding what's up. I hope she is not getting sick. She has been so whiney all day. We have a trip on Thursday to Madison (For OT appt) so please say some prayers for my girl that she is not getting sick. Only thing different is that I had to change her bipap mask to a golden seal from her profile light. Her mask had a leak and she would not wear any mask but this one. Her DME would not send us a new one. We have to wait a month to get her a new one. So for now this is working. Her sats have been good. I just think she is tired and feeling puny. I pray that is all.
I worry so much when Fall hits.

I did it!! I lost 6 pounds and 6 1/2 inches!! (hear the crowd roar) . OMG! I feel better too. Its not a lot but its a start . I am actually leaving the house ALONE 3- 5 days a week and going to work out at curves . I am with actually adults OUT-SIDE of my house. I have not been out (with out Lizzy ) much in almost 5 years.
Hey, I also found this video online that also helped me feel better too. http://pauleugene.com/ This guy really does a great work out. So, I can get myself back in shape doing both. I felted so "pumped" when I got done with only about a 10 min work-out. He also has some videos on You tube.
I have been doing Curves a month now and I think its the best thing I have done for me in a long time.

Time for Lizzy's treatment.
Hope you all are well!!

No comments: