Monday, October 27, 2008

Things are better (Spinal Muscular Atrophy)


Lizzy did not alarm at all last night. (Yay and the crowd roars) Think we have it figured out. It was both bipaps. Hers and the back up bipap. Lizzy told me it was her bipap not blowing out right. We got another used bipap and all went smooth last night. Thank goodness. I still didn't sleep well last not wanting to hear that buzzer soon as a dosed off but tonight I will SLEEP. I was a Pulse ox watcher last night. Thank goodness Lizzy got to rest.
I am thinking that using it on the inverter on the plane might be why we are having so many issues .I am not sure but we are waiting to find out what is wrong.

Lizzy was Fancy Nancy for the church party(2 blocks away ) last night . She looked just like her favorite story book character. Fancy Nancy by Jane O'Conner. Lizzy has been a fan since the first time we read her the book.


Well, we got the terrible news the Prison here is closing Dec 31. That is so many jobs. They are trying to think of another use for the prison.
I am so worried about this community. I hope they will find another use for the prison. Its a huge building. They Governor is closing many State Parks also. This is so wrong. http://www.DanRutherford.com/ for more details. Our favorite IL Senators web-site.

1 comment:

Sky said...

Jeanna Lizzy is so cute, she looks absolutely adorable!