Monday, November 3, 2008

Vote - it is your right as an American (Spinal Muscular Atrophy Type 1)


Please vote tomorrow if you have not voted early. It is your right as an American.
This will be one of the biggest most important elections in history. We have the best country in the world!!
I will probably stay up all night tomorrow night until I find out who wins.

We are sending prayers to Barack Obama and his family. Sadly, he lost his Grandmother in her sleep last night.

Obama's office helped us when we were not allowed to fly a few years ago. Lizzy has a feeding pump and the airlines refused to let us fly because of it. We got a free flight(That we used to fly to CA for Lizzy drug trial also) and gas money for all the trips back in forth to Chicago(We live over 100 miles south) because of how they helped us and the feeding pump was put into a different category and we have had no problems since. His office was so great in helping us.

Lizzy is doing great. She had on Barbie shoes and turquoise knee highs socks today from her friend Lauren and thought she was something. She loves shoes and cool socks. She was driving back and forth from room to room today just having a great time. I should of taken a picture of her but I did get the chance.

I am sick sitting her with a face mask on making sure I don't get her sick again. I am sick. Went to the doctor today and I have a viral infection. I am so upset and hope I did not infect Lizzy. It is awful. I have this "Killer Cough" that will not stop. My ribs are so sore and of coarse I am not sleeping because I have been UP coughing all night long. I hate the hot breath blowing in my face but what else am I to do? Got to keep my girl from getting sick.

I am very upset about that family that was accused of child abuse and then the murder/suicide of the Mom and father . The baby passed way this past week. That has to be one of the hardest most heart breaking stories I have ever read.
http://behindthebluewall.blogspot.com/2008/11/co-officer-oshell-murder-suicide- update.html


No trip to Wisconsin tomorrow with me having a viral infection.

Many prayers for the sick kids and please say some so Lizzy doesnt get sick from me.

Again I remind you to vote tomorrow!!!!!

3 comments:

Sky said...

we voted early for Obama, I felt so sad or him today when i heard of his grandmas passing. just one more day until he makes history! im sorry to hear your down with the crap, Im sure you are extra extra careful and you wont give it to Lizzy. I hope your feeling better soon, so you can get some rest!!! Get better soon! Sheila

Kimberley said...

So sorry to hear you're sick. We will be thinking of you guys and hoping that Lizzy won't get sick. Take care of yourself.

Sky said...

me again I was just cheking in on you to see how you were feeling... I hope your feeling better Sheila