Saturday, November 15, 2008

Long week (Spinal Muscular Atrophy)




Lizzy is getting better but gosh..... she still has gunk. She acts totally fine and better then thicker secretions pop back up. She has been off antibiotics for three days and I am still doing extra treatments. Its been a week today I guess so I need to relax and just keep doing what is needed and not worry so much. Easier said than done. Its seems like weeks. She actually has been sick off and on for three weeks.
Its been an interesting week.

Paul was home sick from work yesterday and still sick today. I have not seen him this sick in long awhile. He has something totally different than we had. He is keeping his distance.

Its cold and they are calling for snow. Now the reality of Christmas has sunk in about a month. The kids are forcing us into name drawing. I do not want to do that even if I have to buy everyone something little. That is not how we do Christmas. So this is going to be a new experience for Paul and I. Some how we always do Christmas. It been harder since I have not been working and taking care of Lizzy but we always done it some how.

Many prayers to Ethan T and family. Ethan has MAW trip. They left today from Connecticut driving an RV.
Prayers for all the sick kids and all the people not feeling well.

I hope things start improving for all Americans VERY soon.

Update on Pontiac Correctional Center:

AFSCME Council 31 is sponsoring a "March on the Capitol!" in Springfield on Wednesday, November 19. There will be a rally at Illinois AFL-CIO, 534 S. Second Street, Springfield at 2:30 followed by a march to the Capitol, a few blocks away. The intent is to let Governor Blagojevich know that we say NO to closing Pontiac Correctional Center.

1 comment:

Kimberley said...

If you ever discover that direct line....LET US KNOW!!! LOL I've got a few choice words too!

Love from Kimberley and Kaitlyn