Monday, November 17, 2008

Better again.... hopefully (Spinal Muscular Atrophy)


Lizzy seems to be doing great today. I am NOT understanding this but I am happy she seems to be a lot better than yesterday. She has more secretions but everything is clear. Thats a good thing if she just keeps improving. Then I will not be so worried. She loves being in her power chair. She is too funny. She likes driving into the kitchen just to throw stuff away all day!! "Nina I will be right back I need to throw this away." Then off she trots. She is not as naughty and she has been. Maybe because Mom was gone all day. Hmm? Lizzy and I read books, watched Harry Potter and just talked about "Stuff" today. She was in a great mood all day.

Addison K our friend was admitted to UW in Madison today. She is the best hands. DR. Schroth is the best in our eyes. Prayers for Addy

Dr.Schroth called last night to check on Lizzy and she is also not understanding this either with Lizzy. We are getting cultures done to see what is going on. Lizzy told her she was sick and that she has been bad. Yeah..... that is my Lizzy she tells it like it is.

Prayers to all the sick kids !!!!! Spring is how many months away?

2 comments:

Sky said...

oh you sound like me, is it Spring yet??? we only have about 4 and half months to go.. Im glad she is feeling better, and not being such a turd :) although I have to say, i love when Sky gives me lip and shows me his feisty side, I cant help but love his 3 stages!!! I hope Lizzy keeps getting better!!! Hugs Sheila

Lizzy's Nina said...

She is doing pretty well tonight. Still picking on her mom though.
I know. I am glad she is a bit ornery. She is a little spit fire.
She ran over my toe tonight. NOt on purpose though. She was so sorry. Love her so much.