Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Anticipation for the Man in the Red Suit - Spinal Muscular Atrophy Type 1



Sorry for the lack of updates. I have been busy with Elizabeth keeping her little mind stimulated. My PC was running very SLOW so I deleted lots spy ware!! Its running better now but still having a few issues. No viruses thank goodness.

Hope you are having a great holiday season .

Caitlyn was here today and made this snow man for Lizzy. It was too cold today for Lizzy to go out but she will get to go out here soon to use her sled. We will make sure of it. Watch for pics !!

Its will be a great one holiday for Elizabeth. The anticipation for that man in the red suit making her Christmas special is consuming Elizabeth's thoughts daily. I think 10 + times a day I hear " Nina is Christmas tomorrow? " There were a few elves that have made this Christmas quite special for her. She is so excited!!

Paul got his Christmas miracle a BIT early. He got the news on Monday for sure. He will be getting to go to Trade School Jan. 4. Application approved, All grants have been approved, student loan set up and he is so excited. I am glad he is able to do this. He is going into HVAC and Green technologies. Nine months he will be going to school 5 days a week. Its will be another hard year but..... the outcome will be great. He can even start his own business with in a year possibly they told him. I am just so excited for him!!  For us!!

My brother is home from Kuwait for the holidays, his wife and my niece Ariel. I will be baking his Christmas present. I am making Swedish T-rings tomorrow hopefully. I bake these T rings every year but I never make enough it seems. Paul and Christen have not been much help with Lizzy the last month or so. I have feeling quite over whelmed lately and the fact not having the money for Christmas shopping really upset me. But..... I am not going to let it consume me and ruin the holidays. I am just got to bake and cook for my family. Its a special time of year. I am a great cook  and I know it.


Lizzy has grown again and is doing good. Thank God for her health and strength.

God Bless you all and have a Great Holiday . Thank you my dear friends for for being in my life.

Many prayers For MJ. She is still very sick.


"We believe in Miracles because we live with one."

www.our-sma-angels.com/elizabeth

No comments: