Saturday, September 6, 2008

Fall at a glance

Lizzy is doing so much better. She is getting junk out that I did even know she had in her. She has been doing pretty well last few days. No fever. Eyes are cleared up and her spunk is back. Her attitude is back 4 3/4 years old going on 16. She will be 5 the end of this month. I can not believe it!!
Lizzy decided that "Kid Rock was hot "when she saw him on the TV at the motel we stayed in last Sunday for our area MDA Telethon. Where that one come from I have no clue.
Fall is sneeking up on us *sigh*. Its been a great summer. Lizzy has done so much this summer.
We have a trip to meet a some families in Kentucky this next week so I pray she is totally recovered by this next week. No road trip if she is at all sick.
We are also gearing up for our Stanford trip next month. October is almost here UGH..... that means winter is close behind. brrrrr
It was cooler last night and a peek at fall was upon us. We have to get our bubble ready for winter soon.
We are still trying to figure out what to do about school. She will not be in kindergarten till next school year so she will be with the same kids as last year. I am going to try to homeschool her but I need to get materials for her. She is a sponge when it comes to learning. I have taught her a lot already with out even trying hard. She did enjoy school the past to 2 years but the parents of some of these kids do not get why they should keep their sick kids home even after the letter we sent home. explaining why you should keep your child home when they are sick. That illness she got last year scared me so badly she caught at school. She was so sick.

Well time for my girl's treatment and then to bed.

Prayers for : MJ, Sophia S, Courtney,Madison B, Ethan B family, Emily, Ally,Hayron , all the sick kids and families that have lost loved ones.
I found this great web-site for mom's with kids with special needs. You need to check it out. http://www.mothersfromhell2.org/index.html its got some great resources on it for ALL states not just IL.
Thank you who all watch this blog. It means a lot to me.

No comments: