Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sunday

Lizzy had her neutrophils rechecked and they are awesome. Not sure why on her last blood test results she was little low but on a good note She is FANTASTIC. Her amino acids, essential fatty acids and just every-thing is GREAT. I can breathe..... Its self satisfiying to me to know what I feed her is helping her!! She never stops amazing me every day. My gosh I love her so much. She is my fighter, my heart and consumes my soul. She is such a great kid. She just beams.

I am feeling pretty great myself these days I started Curves last week. Paul paid for it. I think it will be great. So far I feel so much better when I get up in the morning. The work out is good and it will get me out of the house 3 days a week at least for about 45 minutes ALL year long. Getting out the house for a 30 minute work out will help me so much I think. Not that I do not love staying with Lizzy 24/7 but this is time for me and to socialize with actual people.

Here is a demo of the work out I am doing for me
http://www.curvesinformation.com/the-workout/circuit-demo/
Hope every one has a great week.
Prayers for Dani Pruit and Stella.

No comments: