Monday, September 22, 2008

I hate SMA...... I hate arrogant doctors that will not listen . I hate parents that will not listen to people and doctors that know what they are taking about.
Let me SCREAM !! This younger bunch of parents scare the crap out of me and their ways of caring for these precious wonderful kids.
Hello ....... I am venting here and super upset.
I want to be like that" cleaner dude "on tv and save all these kids. But instead of a pick up truck I need a jet and money....... I want to take care of them all . Oh.... I wish I could save them all!!
My heart hurts so bad. So many sick kiddos already in crisis with bad illnesses. The Flu has hit!!
God give me the strength so I can keep helping these people!!

2 comments:

Sky said...

you helped me :) some people for whatever reason, just cant get it when it comes to our special little ones Im hear for ya, anytime!!!

Lizzy's Nina said...

Thank you Sheila. :)