Wednesday, September 24, 2008

'Tis the season

Lizzy and I have decided its best for us to stay home from the MDA walk in Chicago at Brookfield Zoo. She has some extra thicker secretions and I have upped her treatments and increased her nebs. She is not sick but I am making sure nothing becomes of this. I do not want to chance taking her to Chicago with 1200 people enrolled from the walk. Lizzy's Mom Christen and a friend of hers are going . Tis the season for the flu already !! The flu is out there I hear "Full force" and we can not get our flu shots till next week because they are not in yet here.. So its best to stay home in "our bubble" till her birthday party on Sunday. Then only to appointments after Sunday .
Then 7th of October we leave for Stanford to see DR.Wang . I want to make sure we are able to go. Keeping Lizzy healthy is my main goal!!
Just found out that RSV shots in IL will not be given until November. That is VERY scary flying with out a RSV shot for Lizzy.
Please watch the montage our friend MJ made of our CCK week-end . Its a great !!

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6f360380c6e30c0f57131f&skin_id=1602&pid=624&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=email

Prayers for Dani, Stella, Gabby ,Leah and Lizzy (so she doesnt get sick!! )
Please visit her web-site !!
www.our-sma-angels.com/elizabeth


I apologize if I offended any-one with my previous posts. I had to vent I was very upset.

No comments: