Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Spinal Muscular Atrophy Type 1 and milestones

I am better today:) some people came to my aid. I am so passionate about my beliefs on NIV protocol , AA diet and these kids in general.

Lizzy got her first birthday present in the mail today from the Salus family in Chicago. They have Sophia Type 1. They are a sweet family. So kind. We can not wait to get to spend time with them!! We have a MDA walk this week-end and then Stanford and we are done running all the time. Then we can meet up with them.
Lizzy will be 5 years old next Monday. What a great milestone. Its been quite a journey but I have gained a lot since it started. I have friends that are geniune and learned a whole different way of life. Things I used to take for granted I cherish now. I found this quote yesterday and its meaning is so true:
"I am the creator of my life's experience. Today and everyday I AM creating a life filled with joy, creativity, purpose, and fulfillment."
Prayers for Dani, Stella, Gabby and all the sick kiddos

2 comments:

Kimberley said...

Jeanna I love your open honesty. Your passion for these kids is obvious in how many of our children you reach out to help. You have never hesitated even once to help my Kaitlyn. Thank you.

Lizzy's Nina said...

That is so sweet Kimberly. Thank you. I wish I could help many more. If you need anything just give me a call or send me an email!!