Thursday, September 25, 2008

My girl is not feeling well.

Lizzy has more secretions spiked a temp and has been coughing up plugs. Here we go ugh...... I have upped her treatments have her on extra fluids and she is starting Zithermax today. So, please....... prayers our way so I can manage this at home. So I feel no sleep coming on. But that is okay Lizzy is worth every moment of extra anything!!

On a good note I lost 3 1/2 pounds in a week!!! I can not believe it. I am shocked. Yeah me!!

Got the confirmation for our Stanford appt today. We can not wait to see Molly and Andy!! We also meeting up with the Goodsons!!

Many prayers for ALL the sick kiddos!!

2 comments:

Kimberley said...

We are hoping for a quick recovery for our hero Lizzy. We are just getting over a nasty head cold in our home. Take care of yourselves.

Sky said...

oh no... this cold and flu season has started way to early, so many of the kids are sick :( I will be praying for Lizzy and you, i hope she has a fast recovery and bounces right back fast, and I pray for you, those sleepless nights are so hard (but well worth it) Lots of Hugs Sheila